NCTA provides its members numerous opportunities to network and to get involved in the organization. Members are encouraged to consider working on a committee and/or nominating themselves for service as a board member.
You may join on-line by visiting our Enrollment page. Once you have enrolled, follow the instructions to view and print your invoice. Mail your invoice with your payment to the address on your invoice.
If you have any questions about joining NCTA, contact our membership chair.
Benefits of Belonging to NCTA
- Annual Conference - An upbeat educational and networking experience filled with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Newsletter - NCTA Testing Times, issued three times per year, with organizational news, summaries of conference sessions, discussion of testing issues, humorous anecdotes from the testing front, and more.
- Membership Directory - An annual listing of our membership, a valuable resource for members seeking professional contacts and for test companies looking for new test centers.
- Professional Development Committee - A collaborative group that deals with professional testing issues and strategic planning efforts for the organization and its members.
- CCTC Membership - The Consortium of College Testing Centers is a listing of NCTA Collegiate and Non-Collegiate members who offer testing services to students taking Distance Learning courses through any college, who are seeking a secure location to take a proctored test. The listing, organized geographically, provides contact information for the participating College Testing Center along with details for arranging a proctored testing session.